- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
409.965 Mandatory enrollment.—All Medicaid recipients shall receive covered services through the statewide managed care program, except as provided by this part pursuant to an approved federal waiver. The following Medicaid recipients are exempt from participation in the statewide managed care program:
(1) Women who are eligible only for family planning services.
(2) Women who are eligible only for breast and cervical cancer services.
(3) Persons who are eligible for emergency Medicaid for aliens.
History.—s. 6, ch. 2011-134; s. 4, ch. 2014-57.