- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
414.45 Rulemaking.—The department has authority to adopt rules pursuant to ss. 120.536(1) and 120.54 to implement and enforce the provisions of this chapter. The rules must provide protection against discrimination and the opportunity for a participant to request a review by a supervisor or administrator of any decision made by a panel or board of the department or the Temporary Cash Assistance Program.
History.—s. 48, ch. 96-175; s. 36, ch. 97-173; s. 112, ch. 98-200; s. 30, ch. 99-241; s. 32, ch. 2010-209.