- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
Florida Petroleum Liability and Restoration Insurance Program.
However, the department may consider in-kind services from eligible counties and municipalities in lieu of the $30,000 deductible. The cost of conducting initial remedial action as defined by department rules is an eligible restoration cost pursuant to this subparagraph.
This paragraph does not prevent the department from assessing civil penalties for noncompliance pursuant to this subsection.
Sites meeting the criteria of this subsection for which a site rehabilitation completion order was issued before June 1, 2008, do not qualify for the 2008 increase in site rehabilitation funding assistance and are bound by the pre-June 1, 2008, limits. Sites meeting the criteria of this subsection for which a site rehabilitation completion order was not issued before June 1, 2008, regardless of whether they have previously transitioned to nonstate-funded cleanup status, may continue state-funded cleanup pursuant to s. 376.3071(6) until a site rehabilitation completion order is issued or the increased site rehabilitation funding assistance limit is reached, whichever occurs first.