2004 Florida Statutes
Cancellation of certificate of limited partnership.
620.113 Cancellation of certificate of limited partnership.--A certificate of limited partnership must be canceled upon the dissolution and the completion of winding up of the partnership or at any other time there are no limited partners. A certificate of cancellation must be filed with the Department of State and set forth:
(1) The name of the limited partnership;
(2) The date of filing of the certificate of limited partnership;
(3) The reason for filing the certificate of cancellation;
(4) The future effective date, which must be a date certain, of cancellation if cancellation is not to be effective upon the filing of the certificate of cancellation; and
(5) Any other information the general partners filing the certificate of cancellation determine to include therein.
History.--s. 11, ch. 86-263.