2015 Florida Statutes
391.305 Program standards.—The Department of Health shall specify standards for the development and operation of the program, including, but not limited to:
(1) Standards governing the eligibility for program services and the requirements of the population to be served.
(2) Criteria for determining an infant’s or a toddler’s need for developmental evaluation and intervention program services.
(3) Minimum developmental evaluation and intervention and support services.
(4) Program staff requirements and personnel qualifications.
(5) Reporting and program evaluation procedures.
History.—s. 8, ch. 94-140; s. 91, ch. 97-101; s. 29, ch. 98-288; s. 51, ch. 2004-350; s. 40, ch. 2013-18.