CS/CS/SB 126: Education
GENERAL BILL by Education Appropriations ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bullard ; Bennett ; Diaz de la Portilla ; Lynn ; Argenziano ; Jones ; Constantine ; Wilson ; Crist
Education; requires each school district to submit copy of its wellness policy to DOE; requires DOE to post each policy on its website; encourages each school district to review its level of participation & evaluate success of its wellness programs; requires DOE to evaluate extent to which certain standards in arts are being taught in each school district; requires certain public high schools to have defibrillator on school grounds, etc. Amends 1003.455.
Last Action: 4/28/2005 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00689; Read second time -SJ 00687; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00687; Substituted HB 879 (Died in House returning Messages) -SJ 00687; Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Education Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 02/08/05, 9:00 am, 110-S
• CS by Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Education Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Education; Education Appropriations -SJ 00014; On Committee agenda-- Education, 02/08/05, 9:00 am, 110-S; CS by Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00104; CS read first time on 03/08/05 -SJ 00094; Now in Education Appropriations -SJ 00104
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations, 04/12/05, 3:15 pm, 412-K --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations, 04/21/05, 9:15 am, 412-K
• CS/CS by- Education Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00567; CS read first time on 04/26/05 -SJ 00569
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00567
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00689; Read second time -SJ 00687; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00687; Substituted HB 879 (Died in House returning Messages) -SJ 00687; Laid on Table
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.