SB 1460: Vehicle Registration/Contribution
GENERAL BILL by Bennett ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Miller ; Posey
Vehicle Registration/Contribution; requires that registration application form contain provision permitting voluntary contribution to be distributed to Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc.; provides for use of funds; exempts such funds from general revenue service charge. Amends 320.02.
Last Action: 6/17/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-254
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation; Children and Families; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Transportation; Children and Families; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00090
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/16/05, 1:00 pm, 37-S
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00227
• Now in Children and Families -SJ 00227
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 03/29/05, 9:00 am, 301-S
• Favorable by Children and Families; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00300; Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00300
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations, 04/04/05, 2:00 pm, 309-C
• Favorable by- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00324; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00324
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00418; Read second time -SJ 00411
• Read third time -SJ 00450; Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00450
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01257
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 01297; Substituted for HB 681 -HJ 01297; Read third time -HJ 01297; Passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 01297
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01075
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-254
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.