CS/SB 1470: Alternative Plan Review & Inspection
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Constantine
Alternative Plan Review & Inspection; expands authorization to use private providers to provide building code inspection services; includes fee owner contractors within such authorization; provides for establishment of registration system for private providers & authorized representatives of private providers for licensure compliance purposes; revises ground for taking certain disciplinary actions, etc. Amends 553.791, 468.621
Last Action: 5/2/2005 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00811; Substituted HB 567 -SJ 00785; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 567 (Ch. 2005-216), CS/CS/CS/CS/SB 442 (Ch. 2005-147)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Regulated Industries
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Regulated Industries -SJ 00090
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/05/05, 9:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00349
• Now in Regulated Industries -SJ 00349
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/25/05, 12:00 noon, 110-S
• CS by- Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00640; CS read first time on 04/27/05 -SJ 00645
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00640
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00811; Substituted HB 567 -SJ 00785; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 567 (Ch. 2005-216), CS/CS/CS/CS/SB 442 (Ch. 2005-147)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.