HB 1691: Seaport Security Plan/Pub. Rec./OGSR
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Operations Committee ; Kottkamp
Seaport Security Plan/Pub. Rec./OGSR; (OPEN GOVERNMENT SUNSET REVIEW) amends provision which provides public records exemption for seaport security plans of seaport authority created by act of Legislature or of seaport department of county or municipality that operates international seaport; removes October 2, 2005, repeal thereof scheduled under OGSR Act; makes editorial changes. Amends 311.13.
Last Action: 5/3/2005 House - Substituted SB 288; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to SB 288 (Ch. 2005-53) -HJ 01223
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Filed; Introduced -HJ 00202
• Referred to Domestic Security (SAC); State Administration Council -HJ 00264
• On Committee agenda-- Domestic Security (SAC), 03/30/05, 3:30 pm, 12-H
• Favorable by Domestic Security (SAC); YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00330; Now in State Administration Council -HJ 00330
• On Council agenda-- State Administration Council, 04/13/05, 3:15 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Administration Council; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00530; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00530
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Temporarily postponed, on Second Reading -HJ 00863
• Substituted SB 288; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to SB 288 (Ch. 2005-53) -HJ 01223
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.