CS/CS/CS/SB 1784: Professional Services Acquisition
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Regulated Industries ; Clary ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Crist
Professional Services Acquisition; revises certain definitions; defines term "negotiate"; provides additional criteria for processing bids to purchase professional services which exceed certain threshold amounts; revises limitation on use of state aircraft. Amends 287.055,.17.
Last Action: 6/14/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-224
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00180
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/21/05, 2:45 pm, 110-S
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00266; CS read first time on 03/23/05 -SJ 00291
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00266
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 04/06/05, 2:00 pm, 110-S
• CS/CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00378; CS read first time on 04/07/05 -SJ 00385
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00378; On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/12/05, 3:15 pm, 301-S
• CS/CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00421; CS read first time on 04/13/05 -SJ 00430
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00421
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00638; Read second time -SJ 00608
• Read third time -SJ 00661; CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00661
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01164
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 601 -HJ 01194; Read second time -HJ 01194
• Read third time -HJ 01274; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01274; CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 2 -HJ 01274
• In returning messages
• Concurred -SJ 01233; CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 01233; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01233
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-224
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.