CS/SB 1808: Airport Regulation/Security Plans
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Campbell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Wilson
Airport Regulation/Security Plans; prohibits DOT from renewing or reissuing licenses to certain general aviation airports that fail to develop security plan; requires that plans be consistent with certain published guidelines; requires that certain information in plans be submitted to FDLE; requires periodic update of plans. Amends 330.30.
Last Action: 4/27/2005 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00638; Read second time -SJ 00615; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00615; Substituted HB 977 -SJ 00616; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 977 (Ch. 2005-145)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Transportation; Domestic Security -SJ 00182
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 04/05/05, 1:00 pm, 37-S
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00377; CS read first time on 04/07/05 -SJ 00385
• Now in Domestic Security -SJ 00377
• On Committee agenda-- Domestic Security, 04/19/05, 9:15 am, 301-S
• Favorable by- Domestic Security; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00524; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00524
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00638; Read second time -SJ 00615; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00615; Substituted HB 977 -SJ 00616; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 977 (Ch. 2005-145)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.