CS/CS/SB 1810: Court Monitors/Pub. Rec.
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Judiciary ; Campbell
Court Monitors/Pub. Rec.; exempts from public-records requirements certain court records re appointment of certain court monitors, reports of such monitors, & determinations & orders of court re findings of no probable cause; provides for future legislative review & repeal under Open Government Sunset Review Act; provides findings of public necessity. Creates 744.1076.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00182
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/06/05, 2:00 pm, 401-S --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/12/05, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00455; CS read first time on 04/14/05 -SJ 00459
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00455
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 04/26/05, 11:45 am, 110-S
• CS/CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00640; CS read first time on 04/27/05 -SJ 00647
• Now in Rules and Calendar -SJ 00640
• Withdrawn from Rules and Calendar -SJ 00744; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.