CS/CS/HB 1835: Center for Efficient Government Act
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Operations Committee ; Kottkamp ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ambler ; Anderson ; Benson
Center for Efficient Government Act; places Center for Efficient Government in DMS; provides that procurements of specified commodities & services are not subject to act; provides criteria for procurement of contractual services by an agency; creates Commission on Efficient Government within DMS; creates Center for Efficient Government; provides procedure re unfavorable finding by commission re procurement required by law, etc. Amends FS. APPROPRIATION: $1,023,554.
Last Action: 4/26/2005 House - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/CS/SB 1146 (Vetoed by Governor); Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/CS/SB 1476 (Ch. 2005-222) -HJ 00697
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Filed; Introduced -HJ 00293
• Referred to State Administration Appropriations (FC); State Administration Council -HJ 00335
• On Committee agenda-- State Administration Appropriations (FC), 04/15/05, 11:30 am, 12-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by State Administration Appropriations (FC); YEAS 9 NAYS 2 -HJ 00568
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in State Administration Council -HJ 00568; On Council agenda-- State Administration Council, 04/20/05, 9:15 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by- State Administration Council; YEAS 6 NAYS 2 -HJ 00617; Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b); Placed on Calendar -HJ 00617
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/CS/SB 1146 (Vetoed by Governor); Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/CS/SB 1476 (Ch. 2005-222) -HJ 00697
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.