CS/CS/CS/SB 1476: CFS Dept./Contracts/Service Provider
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Appropriations ; Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Children and Families ; Campbell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Margolis ; Lynn
CFS Dept./Contracts/Service Provider; requires dept. to allow all public postsecondary institutions to bid on contracts intended for any public postsecondary institution; authorizes dept. to competitively procure & contract for systems of treatment or service that involve multiple providers; requires that dept. establish contract management process; provides exemption for health services from competitive bidding requirements, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 6/14/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-222
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children and Families; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Health and Human Services Appropriations; Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Children and Families; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Health and Human Services Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00090
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 03/16/05, 1:00 pm, 301-S
• CS by Children and Families; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00228; CS read first time on 03/17/05 -SJ 00232
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00228; On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 03/22/05, 3:45 pm, 110-S
• CS/CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00266; CS read first time on 03/23/05 -SJ 00288
• Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00266
• Withdrawn from- Ways and Means -SJ 00299; On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Appropriations, 04/04/05, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• CS/CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00325; CS read first time on 04/05/05 -SJ 00330; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00325
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00348; Read second time -SJ 00344; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00345; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00345
• Read third time -SJ 00361; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00362
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01257
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 01324; Substituted for HB 1827 -HJ 01342; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01324; Read third time -HJ 01331; CS passed as amended; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 01332
• In returning messages
• Was taken up -SJ 01120; Concurred -SJ 01121; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01127; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01127
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-222
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.