HB 1857: Redevelopment of Brownfields
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Regulation Committee ; Needelman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Peterman
Redevelopment of Brownfields; increases amount of credit which may be applied against tax on intangible personal property & corporate income tax for voluntary cleanup costs of contaminated site; increases amount that may be received by taxpayer as incentive to complete cleanup in final year; increases amount of loan guarantee for redevelopment projects in brownfield areas, etc. Amends 199.1055, 220.1845, 376.30781,.86, 288.9015; repeals 376.87,.875.
• Filed; Introduced -HJ 00324
• Referred to Finance & Tax (FC); State Resources Council -HJ 00336
• On Committee agenda-- Finance & Tax (FC), 04/12/05, 4:00 pm, 404-H
• Favorable by Finance & Tax (FC); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00507; Now in State Resources Council -HJ 00507
• On Council agenda-- State Resources Council, 04/20/05, 3:45 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- State Resources Council; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00618
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00618
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.