CS/CS/SB 1874: Farm Labor Vehicles
GENERAL BILL by Commerce and Consumer Services ; Transportation ; Alexander ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hill ; Lynn
Farm Labor Vehicles; repeals provision re transportation of migrant farm workers; requires owners & operators of farm labor vehicles to conform such vehicles to certain standards; requires seat belts at each passenger position in certain vehicles; requires certain operators to display certain sticker on vehicle; requires certain sign to be displayed in vehicle; provides penalty; revises definition, etc. Amends Ch. 316, 320.38, 322.031, 450.181,.28,.33.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died in Committee on General Government Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Transportation; Commerce and Consumer Services; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00189
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 04/11/05, 2:30 pm, 37-S
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00420; CS read first time on 04/13/05 -SJ 00431
• Now in Commerce and Consumer Services -SJ 00420
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 04/19/05, 9:15 am, 401-S
• CS/CS by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00525; CS read first time on 04/20/05 -SJ 00529
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00525
• Died in Committee on General Government Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.