CS/CS/SB 1910: Workforce Innovation
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations ; Children and Families ; King ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lynn ; Crist
Workforce Innovation; requires that Workforce Florida, Inc., expand Passport to Economic Progress demonstration program to statewide program; authorizes Workforce Florida, Inc., to designate regional workforce boards to participate in program; requires that Workforce Florida, Inc. offer incentive bonuses; provides requirements for incentive bonuses & that bonuses are not an entitlement; creates Fla. Youth Summer Jobs Pilot Program, etc. Amends 445.048.
Last Action: 6/8/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-149; See also SB 2602 (Ch. 2005-71)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Commerce and Consumer Services; Children and Families; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00192
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 03/22/05, 1:30 pm, 401-S
• Favorable with 5 amendment(s) by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00264
• Now in Children and Families -SJ 00264
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 04/11/05, 2:30 pm, 301-S
• CS by Children and Families; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00421; CS read first time on 04/13/05 -SJ 00432; Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00421; On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations, 04/12/05, 3:15 pm, 309-C
• CS/CS by- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00421; CS read first time on 04/13/05 -SJ 00432
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00421
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00638; Read second time -SJ 00614; Read third time -SJ 00614; CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00614; Immediately certified -SJ 00614; Requested House to pass, or failing to pass, that bill be included in appropriations conference -SJ 00614
• In Messages; Received, referred to Commerce Council -HJ 00902
• On Council agenda-- Commerce Council, 05/02/05, 8:00 am, 404-H
• Favorable by- Commerce Council; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 01168; Placed on Calendar -HJ 01168
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 01227; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01227; Read third time -HJ 01228; CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 1 -HJ 01228
• In returning messages
• Was taken up -SJ 01237; Refused to concur, requested House to recede -SJ 01237
• In returning messages; Receded -HJ 01579; CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 1 -HJ 01579
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01661
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-149; See also SB 2602 (Ch. 2005-71)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.