CS/SB 200: Hazardous Material Right-to-Know Act
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Constantine
Hazardous Material Right-to-Know Act; redesignates act as "Emergency Planning Community Right-to-Know Act"; updates reference to federal list of hazardous substances for which Community Affairs Dept. collects fees that fund emergency planning & community right-to-know programs. Amends 252.81,.85.
Last Action: 4/14/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-5 -SJ 00460
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Domestic Security; Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Domestic Security, 01/12/05, 9:00 am, 301-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Domestic Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Community Affairs; On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/25/05, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS by- Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Introduced, referred to Domestic Security; Community Affairs -SJ 00019; On Committee agenda-- Domestic Security, 01/12/05, 9:00 am, 301-S; Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Domestic Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00101; Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00101; On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/25/05, 9:00 am, 401-S; CS by- Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00104; CS read first time on 03/08/05 -SJ 00095; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00104
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00003; Read second time -SJ 00129
• Read third time -SJ 00220; CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 00221
• In Messages; Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00231
• Substituted for HB 5 -HJ 00240; Read second time -HJ 00240
• Read third time -HJ 00282; CS passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 00282
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00322
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 00437
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-5 -SJ 00460
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.