CS/SB 2074: Hydrogen Energy Technologies Act
GENERAL BILL by Commerce and Consumer Services ; Constantine ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Pruitt ; Clary ; Campbell ; Posey
Hydrogen Energy Technologies Act; creates said act; creates Hydrogen Energy Technologies Grants Program within DEP to promote demonstration, commercialization, research, & development of hydrogen energy technologies; provides sales tax exemption for certain hydrogen energy technology projects; creates hydrogen energy technologies investment tax credit; provides for credit to be taken against corporate income tax for specified period, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died in Committee on Government Efficiency Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Communications and Public Utilities; Environmental Preservation; Commerce and Consumer Services; Government Efficiency Appropriations; General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00204; On Committee agenda-- Communications and Public Utilities, 03/21/05, 12:30 pm, 301-S
• Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by Communications and Public Utilities; YEAS 6 NAYS 1 -SJ 00246; Now in Environmental Preservation -SJ 00246
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 03/29/05, 9:30 am, 401-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00299; Now in Commerce and Consumer Services -SJ 00299
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 04/19/05, 9:15 am, 401-S
• CS by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00525; CS read first time on 04/20/05 -SJ 00530
• Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00525
• Died in Committee on Government Efficiency Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.