CS/SB 1464: Renewable Energy
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation ; Constantine
Renewable Energy; authorizes Public Service Commission to approve experimental or transitional rates to encourage use of renewable energy. Amends 366.075.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Communications and Public Utilities; Environmental Preservation
• Introduced, referred to Communications and Public Utilities; Environmental Preservation -SJ 00090
• On Committee agenda-- Communications and Public Utilities, 03/15/05, 9:00 am, 301-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Communications and Public Utilities; YEAS 5 NAYS 1 -SJ 00187; Now in Environmental Preservation -SJ 00187
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 03/21/05, 2:45 pm, 401-S
• CS by- Environmental Preservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00247; CS read first time on 03/22/05 -SJ 00259
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00247
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.