CS/SB 2610: State Financial Matters/Management
GENERAL BILL by Ways and Means ; Carlton
State Financial Matters/Management; requires Tourism, Trade, & Economic Development Office & Fla. Commission on Tourism to advise & consult with Consensus Estimating Conference principals concerning certain duties; eliminates certain transfer authority of district administrators in DCFS; revises provisions re appropriations to & uses of Lawton Chiles Endowment Fund; requires & specifies additional information in legislative budget requests, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 6/8/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-152; See also SB 2600 (Ch. 2005-70), SB 2602 (Ch. 2005-71)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Ways and Means -SJ 00283
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means, 03/31/05, 12:30 pm, 412-K
• CS by- Ways and Means; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 00325; CS read first time on 04/05/05 -SJ 00333
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00325
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00377; Read second time -SJ 00374; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00375; Read third time -SJ 00376; CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00376; Immediately certified -SJ 00376
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01165
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 1825 -HJ 01196; Read second time -HJ 01195; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01196
• Read third time -HJ 01275; CS passed as amended; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 01276
• In returning messages
• Was taken up -SJ 01131; Concurred -SJ 01132; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01157; Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 01157
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-152; See also SB 2600 (Ch. 2005-70), SB 2602 (Ch. 2005-71)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.