SB 288: Seaport Security Plan/Pub. Rec.
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Domestic Security ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Wilson
Seaport Security Plan/Pub. Rec.; (OPEN GOVERNMENT SUNSET REVIEW) amends provision re exemption from public records requirements for seaport security plans; saves exemption from repeal under OGSR Act; deletes provisions that provide for repeal of exemption. Amends 311.13.
Last Action: 5/26/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-53
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• SPB 7000 submitted as a committee bill (SB 288) by Domestic Security
• Referred to Domestic Security; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar
• On Committee agenda-- Domestic Security, 01/12/05, 9:00 am, 301-S
• Favorable by Domestic Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity; On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 01/26/05, 2:00 pm, 110-S
• Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Now in Rules and Calendar
• Introduced, referred to Domestic Security; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00023; On Committee agenda-- Domestic Security, 01/12/05, 9:00 am, 301-S; Favorable by Domestic Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00102; Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00102; On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 01/26/05, 2:00 pm, 110-S; Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00103; Now in Rules and Calendar -SJ 00103
• Withdrawn from Rules and Calendar -SJ 00523; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00638; Read second time -SJ 00615; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00615; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00615
• Read third time -SJ 00667; Passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00667
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01155
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 1691 -HJ 01223; Read second time -HJ 01223
• Read third time -HJ 01278; Passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 01278
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01075
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-53
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.