CS/CS/CS/SB 304: Financial Entities & Transactions
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Banking and Insurance ; Sebesta
Financial Entities & Transactions; authorizes Financial Services Commission to require electronic submission of forms, documents, or fees; clarifies application of exemption from application of specified mortgage broker licensure requirements to certain entities; imposes certain costs & fees on mortgage lender that fails to pay property owner's tax or insurance premiums from escrow account; increases reimbursement charge for certain investigation costs, etc. Amends FS. APPROPRIATION: $1,487,459.
Last Action: 5/6/2005 Senate - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Criminal Justice; General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 01/12/05, 9:00 am, 412-K --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/09/05, 9:00 am, 412-K
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity
• Introduced, referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Criminal Justice; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00024; On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 01/12/05, 9:00 am, 412-K --Temporarily postponed; On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/09/05, 9:00 am, 412-K; CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00104; CS read first time on 03/08/05 -SJ 00096; Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00104; On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 03/09/05, 1:30 pm, 110-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 03/22/05, 3:45 pm, 110-S
• CS/CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00266; CS read first time on 03/23/05 -SJ 00284
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 00266
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/06/05, 2:00 pm, 37-S --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 04/12/05, 9:00 am, 37-S
• CS/CS/CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00454; CS read first time on 04/14/05 -SJ 00455
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00454
• Withdrawn from General Government Appropriations -SJ 00811; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.