CS/CS/SB 626: Portable Restroom Contracting
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Appropriations ; Health Care ; Constantine ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell
Portable Restroom Contracting; provides for regulation of said contracting; requires portable restroom contractor to apply for registration with Health Dept.; authorizes imposition of administrative fine for violating contracting requirements; specifies department's powers & duties re regulating portable restroom facilities & individuals or businesses that provide & service such facilities, etc. Creates 381.0069; amends 381.0061,.0065.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Care; Government Efficiency Appropriations; Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 02/23/05, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• CS by Health Care; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Health Care; Government Efficiency Appropriations; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00041; On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 02/23/05, 2:00 pm, 412-K; CS by Health Care; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00104; CS read first time on 03/08/05 -SJ 00100; Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00104; On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 03/10/05, 12:30 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00176; Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00176
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Appropriations, 04/12/05, 3:15 pm, 401-S
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00421; CS read first time on 04/13/05 -SJ 00425
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00421
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00523; Read second time -SJ 00509
• Read third time -SJ 00548; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00548
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 01093; Read second and third times -HJ 01093; Substituted for HB 333 -HJ 01093; CS passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 01093
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00818
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor
• Veto Message received, referred to Rules and Calendar (2005-B) -SJ 00007, -SJ 00023; (2006 Regular Session) -SJ 00198, -SJ 00214
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.