CS/SB 720: Health Care
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Appropriations ; Wise
Health Care; deletes requirement that registered nurse referred by nurse registry make monthly visits to patient; makes permanent the program for personal care attendants for spinal cord injury victims; increases percentage of revenues collected from persons who fail to remit sales tax which shall be deposited into Fla. Endowment Foundation for Vocational Rehabilitation for purpose of administering program, etc. Amends 400.506, 413.402,.4021.
Last Action: 6/10/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-172; See also CS/SB 474 (Ch. 2005-170), CS/SB 484 (Ch. 2005-243)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Care; Education; Judiciary; Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 02/23/05, 2:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Health Care; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Education
• Introduced, referred to Health Care; Education; Judiciary; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00047; On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 02/23/05, 2:00 pm, 412-K; Favorable by Health Care; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00102; Now in Education -SJ 00102
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/15/05, 9:00 am, 110-S
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00187
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00187
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/30/05, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00320
• Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00320
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Appropriations, 04/21/05, 9:15 am, 401-S
• CS by- Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00567; CS read first time on 04/26/05 -SJ 00574
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00567
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00638; Read second time -SJ 00621
• Read third time -SJ 00677; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00677
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01158
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 01236; Read third time -HJ 01236; Substituted for HB 797 -HJ 01236; CS passed; YEAS 110 NAYS 5 -HJ 01236
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00909
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-172; See also CS/SB 474 (Ch. 2005-170), CS/SB 484 (Ch. 2005-243)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.