CS/CS/HB 759: Environmental Permitting Programs
GENERAL BILL by Williams, T. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Antone ; Homan ; Lopez-Cantera ; Planas ; Sansom ; Traviesa
Environmental Permitting Programs; amends provisions re additional criteria for activities in surface waters & wetlands to revise date re exemption from specified requirements; provides for consolidation of federal & state wetland permitting programs; requires report to Legislature & coordination with Fla. Congressional Delegation; amends specified act to revise date by which Peace River Basin resource management plan must be submitted, etc. Amends Ch. 373.
Last Action: 6/20/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-273; See also CS/CS/SB 2502 (Ch. 2005-215), SB 2602 (Ch. 2005-71)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Regulation (SRC); Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC); State Resources Council
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Regulation (SRC); Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC); State Resources Council -HJ 00071
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Regulation (SRC), 03/23/05, 2:00 pm, 212-K
• Favorable with CS amendment by Environmental Regulation (SRC); YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00267
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b)
• Now in Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC) -HJ 00267
• Withdrawn from Agriculture & Environment Appropriations (FC) -HJ 00340; Now in State Resources Council
• On Council agenda-- State Resources Council, 04/13/05, 3:15 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by- State Resources Council; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 00561
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b); Placed on Calendar -HJ 00561
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00541; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 00541; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00541
• Read third time -HJ 00576; Passed as amended; YEAS 105 NAYS 11 -HJ 00576
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Environmental Preservation; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00590
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00957; Substituted for CS/SB 1730 -SJ 00957; Read second time -SJ 00957
• Read third time -SJ 01105; Passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 01105
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 01965
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-273; See also CS/CS/SB 2502 (Ch. 2005-215), SB 2602 (Ch. 2005-71)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.