CS/CS/SB 2502: Water Management Districts
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Environmental Preservation ; Dockery ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bullard
Water Management Districts; authorizes each water management district to establish small business program to encourage small businesses, including those owned by women & minorities, to participate in procurement & contract activities; allows water management district government board member to serve until replacement has been appointed; extends deadline for water management districts to update certain regional water supply plans, etc. Amends Ch. 373; creates 373.1135.
Last Action: 6/13/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-215; See also HB 759 (Ch. 2005-273), CS/CS/CS/SB 444 (Ch. 2005-291)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Judiciary; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00274
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 04/05/05, 1:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00378; CS read first time on 04/07/05 -SJ 00387
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00378
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 04/20/05, 9:15 am, 110-S
• CS/CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00554; CS read first time on 04/21/05 -SJ 00559
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00554
• Withdrawn from Judiciary -SJ 00689; Now in General Government Appropriations
• Withdrawn from General Government Appropriations -SJ 00811; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 01074; Read second time -SJ 00921; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00921; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00921
• Read third time -SJ 01090; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 01090
• In Messages; Received -HJ 01461; Read second time -HJ 01461; Read third time -HJ 01461; CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 01461
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01229
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-215; See also HB 759 (Ch. 2005-273), CS/CS/CS/SB 444 (Ch. 2005-291)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.