CS/HB 825: Motor Vehicle Service Agreements
GENERAL BILL by Evers ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Mahon
Motor Vehicle Service Agreements; includes provision of payments for paintless dent removal services within application of term "motor vehicle service agreement"; provides definitions; revises requirements governing qualifications for license to issue such agreements; authorizes certain service agreement companies to use 50-percent reserve & contractual liability coverage for certain agreements; provides definition, etc. Amends 634.011,.041,.136.
Last Action: 5/4/2005 House - Substituted CS/SB 2006; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 2006 (Ch. 2005-258) -HJ 01342
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Agriculture (SRC); Insurance (CC); State Resources Council
• Introduced, referred to Agriculture (SRC); Insurance (CC); State Resources Council -HJ 00076; On Committee agenda-- Agriculture (SRC), 03/09/05, 2:45 pm, 214-C
• Favorable by Agriculture (SRC); YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 00226
• Now in Insurance (CC) -HJ 00226
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance (CC), 03/17/05, 2:45 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Insurance (CC); YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 00257
• Now in State Resources Council -HJ 00257
• On Council agenda-- State Resources Council, 03/30/05, 2:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable with CS amendment by- State Resources Council; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00365
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00365
• Substituted CS/SB 2006; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/SB 2006 (Ch. 2005-258) -HJ 01342
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.