SB 878: Personal Property/Delinquent Tax/Ads
GENERAL BILL by Baker ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Posey
Personal Property/Delinquent Tax/Ads; creates pilot program for certain counties to study effectiveness of current legislation that governs advertisement of real or personal property with delinquent taxes; provides requirements for pilot program; requires tax collector of each county to report to Legislature on results of said program. Amends 197.402.
Last Action: 6/14/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-220
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Government Efficiency Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/07/05, 2:30 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 2
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00056; On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/07/05, 2:30 pm, 401-S; Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 2 -SJ 00102; Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00102
• On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 03/17/05, 9:30 am, 110-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by- Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00227; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00227
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00299; Read second time -SJ 00298; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00298; Amendment(s) failed -SJ 00298; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00298
• Read third time -SJ 00318
• Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00342; Passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 2 -SJ 00342
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01159
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 289 -HJ 01224; Read second time -HJ 01224
• Read third time -HJ 01281; Amendment(s) failed -HJ 01281; Passed; YEAS 58 NAYS 56 -HJ 01282
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01075
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-220
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.