CS/HB 31-B: NASCAR License Plate
GENERAL BILL by Patterson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Adams ; Cusack ; Davis ; Gardiner ; Gibson ; Hays ; Hukill ; Mealor ; Pickens ; Reagan
NASCAR License Plate; creates said license plate under certain circumstances; provides annual use fee; provides for distribution of annual use fees received from sale of such plates. Amends 320.08056,.08058.
Last Action: 12/15/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-357
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Ruled outside purview of the Call -HJ 00003; Considered outside purview of the Call -HJ 00003; Introduction allowed -HJ 00003; Introduced, referred to Finance & Tax (FC); Fiscal Council -HJ 00003; On Committee agenda-- Finance & Tax (FC), 12/06/05, 8:00 am, 404-H
• Favorable by Finance & Tax (FC); YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -HJ 00038; Now in Fiscal Council -HJ 00038; On Council agenda-- Fiscal Council, 12/06/05, 9:30 am, Morris Hall; Favorable with CS amendment by- Fiscal Council; YEAS 19 NAYS 1 -HJ 00038; Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b); Placed in Rules & Calendar Council, on second reading; Placed on Calendar -HJ 00038
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 00036; Ordered engrossed -HJ 00036; Read third time -HJ 00036; Passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 3 -HJ 00036
• In Messages
• Considered outside purview of the Call -SJ 00054; Introduction allowed -SJ 00054; Received, referred to Transportation; Ways and Means -SJ 00054; Immediately withdrawn from Transportation; Ways and Means -SJ 00053; Substituted for CS/SB 16-B -SJ 00053; Read second time -SJ 00053; Read third time -SJ 00053; Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00053
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 00060
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-357
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.