CS/SB 1006: Community Residential Homes
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Fasano
Community Residential Homes; revises definitions; requires sponsoring agency of community residential home to provide certain information to local government under certain circumstances; deletes obsolete provisions. Amends 419.001.
Last Action: 5/1/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00738; Read second time -SJ 00725; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00725; Substituted HB 351 -SJ 00725; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 351 (Ch. 2006-177)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children and Families; Community Affairs; Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 02/14/06, 2:00 pm, 301-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Children and Families; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Now in Community Affairs
• Introduced, referred to Children and Families; Community Affairs; Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00100; On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 02/14/06, 2:00 pm, 301-S; Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Children and Families; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00191; Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00191
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/14/06, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00236; CS read first time on 03/15/06 -SJ 00248
• Now in Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00236
• Withdrawn from Health and Human Services Appropriations -SJ 00577; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00738; Read second time -SJ 00725; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00725; Substituted HB 351 -SJ 00725; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 351 (Ch. 2006-177)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.