CS/SB 1052: Autopsy Photos, Videos, & Audio/OGSR
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Criminal Justice ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Wise ; King ; Smith ; Lynn ; Wilson ; Haridopolos ; Crist
Autopsy Photos, Videos, & Audio/OGSR; amends specified provision which provides exemption from public-records requirements for photographs & video & audio recordings of autopsy in custody of medical examiner; reorganizes section & makes editorial changes; removes scheduled repeal of exemption. Amends 406.135.
Last Action: 5/3/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00966; Substituted HB 7115 -SJ 00898; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 7115 (Ch. 2006-263)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• SPB 7046 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1052) by Criminal Justice; Filed
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 01/11/06, 2:00 pm, 37-S --Not received
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 01/25/06, 2:00 pm, 37-S
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity
• Introduced, referred to Criminal Justice; Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00103; On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 01/11/06, 2:00 pm, 37-S --Not received; On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 01/25/06, 2:00 pm, 37-S; Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00192; Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00192
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 04/19/06, 1:30 pm, 110-S
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00503; CS read first time on 04/20/06 -SJ 00506
• Now in Rules and Calendar -SJ 00503
• Withdrawn from Rules and Calendar -SJ 00738; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00966; Substituted HB 7115 -SJ 00898; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 7115 (Ch. 2006-263)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.