CS/CS/SB 1168: Resale of Tickets
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Commerce and Consumer Services ; Bennett ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fasano
Resale of Tickets; repeals provision re prohibition of selling or marketing certain admissions tickets above their retail value; provides that purchasing tickets in excess of maximum number allowed with intent to resell those tickets is violation of Florida Deceptive & Unfair Trade Practices Act; deletes prohibition on resale of tickets. Repeals 559.9335(8); creates 817.357; amends 817.36.
Last Action: 4/28/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00696; Read second time -SJ 00687; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00688; Substituted HCB 6003 -SJ 00688; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HCB 6003 (Ch. 2006-105)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce and Consumer Services; Criminal Justice; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Commerce and Consumer Services; Criminal Justice; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00109
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 03/15/06, 9:30 am, 401-S
• CS by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 00260; CS read first time on 03/16/06 -SJ 00263
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 00260
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/22/06, 2:00 pm, 37-S
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 00316
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00316
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/18/06, 4:15 pm, 301-S
• CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 1 -SJ 00503; CS read first time on 04/20/06 -SJ 00507
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00504
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00696; Read second time -SJ 00687; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00688; Substituted HCB 6003 -SJ 00688; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HCB 6003 (Ch. 2006-105)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.