CS/CS/CS/HB 1187: Florida Building Code
GENERAL BILL by Murzin
Florida Building Code; authorizes Fla. Building Commission to update & modify certain wind-design standards; authorizes said commission to make certain limited amendments to said code pursuant to rule adoption procedures for certain purposes after triennial updates; authorizes State Fire Marshal to amend Fla. Fire Protection Code under certain circumstances; provides legislative intent, etc. Amends Ch. 553, 633.0215.
Last Action: 5/2/2006 House - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/CS/SB 1774; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 1774 (Ch. 2006-65) -HJ 01087
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00089
• Referred to Local Government Council; Growth Management (SIC); State Infrastructure Council -HJ 00182
• On Council agenda-- Local Government Council, 03/22/06, 1:00 pm, 404-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by Local Government Council; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -HJ 00300
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in Growth Management (SIC) -HJ 00300
• On Committee agenda-- Growth Management (SIC), 04/04/06, 2:00 pm, 212-K
• Favorable with CS amendment by Growth Management (SIC); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00406
• Pending review of CS under Rule 6.3(b); Now in State Infrastructure Council -HJ 00406; On Council agenda-- State Infrastructure Council, 04/10/06, 10:00 am, 404-H
• Favorable with CS amendment by- State Infrastructure Council; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00419
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 6.3(b)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 00419
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted CS/CS/SB 1774; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 1774 (Ch. 2006-65) -HJ 01087
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.