CS/CS/SB 1336: Building Code/Wind-Design Standards
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Community Affairs ; Constantine
Building Code/Wind-Design Standards; authorizes Florida Building Commission to amend wind-design standards in Florida Building Code; expressly supersedes a provision; provides for funding for building code education. Amends 553.841.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 1774 (Ch. 2006-65)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Regulated Industries
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/06/06, 2:15 pm, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Regulated Industries -SJ 00120; On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/06/06, 2:15 pm, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/14/06, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00236; CS read first time on 03/15/06 -SJ 00249
• Now in Regulated Industries -SJ 00236
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/03/06, 2:30 pm, 110-S
• CS/CS by- Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00375; CS read first time on 04/05/06 -SJ 00379
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00375
• Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/SB 1774 (Ch. 2006-65)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.