CS/CS/SB 1226: Land Acquisition
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation ; Dockery ; Clary ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Smith ; Lawson
Land Acquisition; provides that taxes distributed to pay debt service on Preservation 2000 bonds, Florida Forever bonds, & Save Our Everglades bonds shall, under specified circumstances, be collectively distributed on pro rata basis; directs Acquisition & Restoration Council to also give priority consideration to acquisition of lands that protect & buffer military installations; creates Babcock Ranch Preserve Act, etc. Amends FS. APPROPRIATION: $310,050,000.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Substituted HB 1347; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1347 (Ch. 2006-231), HB 1249 (Ch. 2006-185) -SJ 01259
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation; Government Efficiency Appropriations; General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation; Government Efficiency Appropriations; General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means -SJ 00113
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 03/14/06, 12:30 pm, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00260; CS read first time on 03/16/06 -SJ 00263
• Now in Government Efficiency Appropriations -SJ 00260
• On Committee agenda-- Government Efficiency Appropriations, 03/23/06, 2:45 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Government Efficiency Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00327; Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00327
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/04/06, 10:15 am, 301-S
• CS/CS by General Government Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00399; CS read first time on 04/06/06 -SJ 00406
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00399; Withdrawn from Ways and Means -SJ 00397; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00738; Read second time -SJ 00710; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00710; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00718
• Substituted HB 1347; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1347 (Ch. 2006-231), HB 1249 (Ch. 2006-185) -SJ 01259
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.