CS/SB 1278: Youth/Young Adults with Disabilities
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Wise
Youth/Young Adults with Disabilities; creates Interagency Services Committee for Youth & Young Adults with Disabilities; provides legislative intent; provides that committee be staffed by member agencies of committee & provides for membership; provides duties & responsibilities for committee; requires committee to submit report to Governor & Legislature.
Last Action: 6/7/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-89
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children and Families; Governmental Oversight and Productivity
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 03/07/06, 2:30 pm, 301-S
• Introduced, referred to Children and Families; Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00116; On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 03/07/06, 2:30 pm, 301-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 03/14/06, 12:30 pm, 301-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Children and Families; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00235
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Productivity -SJ 00235
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 03/22/06, 2:15 pm, 110-S
• CS by- Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00330; CS read first time on 03/29/06 -SJ 00337
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00330
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00354; Read second time -SJ 00348; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00348; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00349
• Read third time -SJ 00365; CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00365
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01128
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 1623 -HJ 01192; Read second time -HJ 01192; Read third time -HJ 01192; CS passed; YEAS 120 NAYS 0 -HJ 01192
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-89
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.