CS/CS/SB 1306: Miami-Dade Co. Lake Belt Area
GENERAL BILL by General Government Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation ; Garcia
Miami-Dade Co. Lake Belt Area; revises geographic boundaries of Miami-Dade Co. Lake Belt Area; revises geographic boundaries for mining areas subject to mitigation fees under Miami-Dade Co. Lake Belt Mitigation Plan; provides for mitigation fee increases; designates Site 1 Impoundment project of Comprehensive Everglades Restoration Plan sponsored by SFWMD as "Fran Reich Preserve", etc. Amends 373.4149,.41492.
Last Action: 5/3/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00966; Read second time -SJ 00861; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00862; Substituted HB 1039 -SJ 00862; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1039 (Ch. 2006-13)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation; Community Affairs; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation; Community Affairs; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00118
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 03/20/06, 2:30 pm, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00276; CS read first time on 03/22/06 -SJ 00306
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00276
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/28/06, 9:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 1 -SJ 00327
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00327
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/18/06, 4:15 pm, 301-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/24/06, 1:30 pm (or 15 min. after completion of Ways & Means), 301-S
• CS/CS by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00647; CS read first time on 04/27/06 -SJ 00649
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00647
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00827
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00966; Read second time -SJ 00861; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00862; Substituted HB 1039 -SJ 00862; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1039 (Ch. 2006-13)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.