CS/SB 1540: Veterinary Drug Distribution
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Baker
Veterinary Drug Distribution; provides that drug is adulterated if it is certain prescription drug that has been returned by veterinarian to limited prescription drug veterinary wholesaler; requires said wholesaler to obtain permit for operation from DOH; provides that permit for said wholesaler may not be issued to address of certain health care entities; requires dept. to inspect each said wholesaler establishment, etc. Amends Ch. 499.
Last Action: 6/7/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-92
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Health Care
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Health Care -SJ 00130
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/20/06, 2:30 pm, 110-S
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00277; CS read first time on 03/22/06 -SJ 00306
• Now in Health Care -SJ 00277
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 04/04/06, 3:15 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by- Health Care; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00398
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00398
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00446; Read second time -SJ 00441
• Read third time -SJ 00485; CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00485
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01005
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 685 -HJ 01036; Read second time -HJ 01036
• Read third time -HJ 01154; CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 01154
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-92
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.