CS/SB 1700: Child Support
GENERAL BILL by Children and Families ; Rich
Child Support; requires either or both parents who owe support to secure child support award; provides for determination of gross income; provides for child care & health care costs to be added to minimum obligation; specifies method for determining amount of child support order; requires submission of financial affidavits; provides for retroactive child support; provides for review & report by OPPAGA, etc. Amends 61.13,.30, 409.2564,.25641.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died in Committee on Judiciary
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children and Families; Judiciary; General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar
• Introduced, referred to Children and Families; Judiciary; General Government Appropriations; Ways and Means; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00138
• On Committee agenda-- Children and Families, 04/03/06, 2:30 pm, 301-S
• CS by Children and Families; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00375; CS read first time on 04/05/06 -SJ 00379
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00375
• Died in Committee on Judiciary
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.