CS/CS/SB 1874: Sewage Treatment & Disposal Systems
GENERAL BILL by Health Care ; Community Affairs ; Argenziano
Sewage Treatment & Disposal Systems; requires county commissions to include certain studies concerning construction of proposed new sewerage system or extension of existing sewerage system in certain reports; authorizes local governments or water & sewer districts responsible for operation of centralized sewage system to grant variances from connecting to publicly owned or investor-owned sewerage system, etc. Amends Ch. 381, 153.54,.73, 163.3180, 180.03, 489.554.
Last Action: 5/2/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00827; Read second time -SJ 00824; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00824; Substituted HB 749 -SJ 00824; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 749 (Ch. 2006-252), HB 1299 (Ch. 2006-223)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Health Care
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Health Care -SJ 00150
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/28/06, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00375; CS read first time on 04/05/06 -SJ 00380
• Now in Health Care -SJ 00375
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 04/19/06, 1:30 pm, 412-K
• CS/CS by- Health Care; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00534; CS read first time on 04/21/06 -SJ 00536
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00534
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00827; Read second time -SJ 00824; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00824; Substituted HB 749 -SJ 00824; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 749 (Ch. 2006-252), HB 1299 (Ch. 2006-223)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.