CS/CS/SB 208: Voter Registration
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation ; Baker ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Saunders ; Posey
Voter Registration; requires supervisor of elections of each county to send voter registration applications to FWC & its subagents; requires voter registration applications to be displayed at each location where hunting, fishing, or trapping licenses or permits are sold; requires that applicants for such licenses or permits be asked if they would like voter registration application, etc. Creates 97.05831; amends 372.561.
Last Action: 4/27/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00646; Substituted HB 125 -SJ 00638; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 125 (Ch. 2006-95)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation; Ethics and Elections; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Environmental Preservation; Ethics and Elections; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00056
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 04/03/06, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• CS by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00374; CS read first time on 04/05/06 -SJ 00376
• Now in Ethics and Elections -SJ 00374
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 04/18/06, 9:30 am, 412-K --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 04/24/06, 9:30 am, 412-K
• Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00579; Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00579; On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations, 04/24/06, 1:30 pm (or 15 min. after completion of Ways & Means), 309-C; CS/CS by- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00581; CS read first time on 04/26/06 -SJ 00583
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00581
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00646; Substituted HB 125 -SJ 00638; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 125 (Ch. 2006-95)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.