CS/CS/SB 2128: Vessels
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation ; Transportation ; Baker ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Atwater
Vessels; authorizes marina owners, operators, employees, & agents to take actions to secure vessels during severe weather & to charge fees & be held harmless for such service; authorizes distribution of revenues from Fla. Coastal Protection TF to all local govts. for removal of certain vessels; requires Legal Affairs Dept. to represent FWC in certain actions; revises definition of "abandoned property" to include certain vessels, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 5/3/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00966; Read second time -SJ 00923; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00923; Substituted HB 7175 -SJ 00923; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 7175 (Ch. 2006-309)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation; Environmental Preservation; Judiciary; Domestic Security; General Government Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Transportation; Environmental Preservation; Judiciary; Domestic Security; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00169
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/20/06, 2:30 pm, 37-S
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00276; CS read first time on 03/22/06 -SJ 00309
• Now in Environmental Preservation -SJ 00277
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation, 04/18/06, 1:30 pm, 401-S
• CS/CS by Environmental Preservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00503; CS read first time on 04/20/06 -SJ 00510
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 00503; On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/25/06, 1:45 pm, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• Withdrawn from Judiciary; Domestic Security; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00738; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00966; Read second time -SJ 00923; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00923; Substituted HB 7175 -SJ 00923; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 7175 (Ch. 2006-309)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.