CS/SB 2426: Public Swimming Facilities
GENERAL BILL by Health Care ; Argenziano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Rich
Public Swimming Facilities; requires additional certification of swimming instructors specializing in training people who have developmental disabilities; requires Dan Marino Foundation, Inc., to develop certification requirements & training curriculum & to submit certification requirements to DOH for review; provides deadlines for certification; deletes exception to requirement that public pool be serviced by certified technician. Creates 514.072; amends 514.075. APPROPRIATION: $535,000.
Last Action: 4/28/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -SJ 00662; Substituted HB 1319 -SJ 00662; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1319 (Ch. 2006-153)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Health Care; Community Affairs -SJ 00278
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care, 04/19/06, 1:30 pm, 412-K
• CS by Health Care; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00534; CS read first time on 04/21/06 -SJ 00538
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00534; On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/24/06, 9:00 am, 401-S
• Favorable by- Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00579; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00579
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00646
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -SJ 00662; Substituted HB 1319 -SJ 00662; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1319 (Ch. 2006-153)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.