CS/CS/SB 2518: Contractual Services/State Agency
GENERAL BILL by Ways and Means ; Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Argenziano
Contractual Services/State Agency; prohibits state agency from renewing or amending contract for outsourcing under certain conditions; requires that specified statement be included in procurements of commodities & services which prohibits contact between respondents & specified employees of executive & legislative branches; creates Fla. Efficient Govt. Act; defines "commercial activity" for purposes of provision authorizing release of social security numbers, etc. Amends FS. APPROPRIATION: $1,750,000.
Last Action: 6/15/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-224
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Ways and Means -SJ 00285; On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 03/22/06, 2:15 pm, 110-S; CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00329; CS read first time on 03/29/06 -SJ 00342
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00329
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means, 04/04/06, 9:00 am, 412-K
• CS/CS by- Ways and Means; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 00375; CS read first time on 04/05/06 -SJ 00382
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00375
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00501; Read second time -SJ 00491; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00491; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00491
• Read third time -SJ 00519; CS passed as amended; YEAS 33 NAYS 0 -SJ 00519
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01007
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 7185 -HJ 01050; Read second time -HJ 01049; Amendment(s) failed -HJ 01050; Amendment(s) adopted -HJ 01050
• Read third time -HJ 01164; CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 1 -HJ 01164
• In returning messages
• Was taken up -SJ 01087; Refused to concur, requested House to recede -SJ 01088
• In returning messages
• Receded -HJ 01626; CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 01626
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01565
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-224
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.