CS/CS/SB 428: Travel Expenses/Reimbursement
GENERAL BILL by Ways and Means ; Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Lawson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Smith ; Fasano ; Argenziano ; Crist
Travel Expenses/Reimbursement; revises per diem, subsistence, & mileage rates for purposes of reimbursement of travel expenses of public officers, employees, & authorized persons. Amends 112.061. APPROPRIATION: $22,100,000.
Last Action: 5/30/2006 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-41
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Ways and Means
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 01/11/06, 2:00 pm, 110-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 01/25/06, 2:00 pm, 110-S
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 4 NAYS 0
• Now in Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Ways and Means -SJ 00070; On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 01/11/06, 2:00 pm, 110-S --Temporarily postponed; On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 01/25/06, 2:00 pm, 110-S; CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00195; CS read first time on 03/07/06 -SJ 00183; Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00195
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means, 04/04/06, 9:00 am, 412-K
• CS/CS by- Ways and Means; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 00375; CS read first time on 04/05/06 -SJ 00377
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00375
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00446; Read second time -SJ 00443
• Read third time -SJ 00488; CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00488
• In Messages
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 00994
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HCB 6001 -HJ 01043; Read second time -HJ 01043
• Read third time -HJ 01158; CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 01158
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2006-41
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.