CS/SB 504: Financial Assistance/Students
GENERAL BILL by Education Appropriations ; Wise ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Wilson
Financial Assistance/Students; creates Florida Reimbursement Grant Program to Provide Postsecondary Psycho-Educational Testing to Students with Disabilities; provides for rulemaking by State Board of Education; requires student who applies for such grant to apply for Pell Grant; requires that amount of such grants be specified in General Appropriations Act; provides that act be implemented only to extent that it is funded & authorized, etc. Creates 1009.892.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died in Committee on Ways and Means, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 795 (Ch. 2006-73)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Education Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 01/10/06, 9:00 am, 110-S
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0; Now in Education Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Education; Education Appropriations -SJ 00075; On Committee agenda-- Education, 01/10/06, 9:00 am, 110-S; Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00192; Now in Education Appropriations -SJ 00192
• Also referred to Ways and Means -SJ 00324
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations, 04/24/06, 1:30 pm (or 15 min. after completion of Ways & Means), 412-K
• CS by Education Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00580; CS read first time on 04/26/06 -SJ 00583
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00580
• Died in Committee on Ways and Means, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 795 (Ch. 2006-73)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.