CS/CS/CS/SB 528: Emergency Management/Motor Fuel
GENERAL BILL by Ways and Means ; Community Affairs ; Domestic Security ; Geller ; Atwater ; Diaz de la Portilla ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; Bullard ; Klein ; Wilson ; Posey
Emergency Management/Motor Fuel; (THIS BILL COMBINES S528,530,858) directs Emergency Management Div. to conduct feasibility study re supply & distribution of essential commodities by nongovernment & private entities; creates Fla. Disaster Motor Fuel Supplier Program within DCA; provides limiting price gouge prohibition periods; expands duty of said division to conduct public educational campaign on emergency preparedness issues, etc. Amends FS.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar; Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 7121 (Ch. 2006-71)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce and Consumer Services; Community Affairs; Domestic Security
• References corrected to Domestic Security; Commerce and Consumer Services; Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Domestic Security, 03/08/06, 9:00 am, 301-S
• Introduced, referred to Domestic Security; Commerce and Consumer Services; Community Affairs -SJ 00076; On Committee agenda-- Domestic Security, 03/08/06, 9:00 am, 301-S
• CS combines this bill with SB 530 & SB 858; Combined CS additional reference(s): Ways and Means; CS by Domestic Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00236; CS read first time on 03/15/06 -SJ 00247; Remaining combined CS references: Commerce and Consumer Services; Community Affairs; Ways and Means
• Now in Commerce and Consumer Services -SJ 00236
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 03/21/06, 2:00 pm, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Consumer Services, 03/28/06, 2:00 pm, 401-S
• Favorable with 7 amendment(s) by Commerce and Consumer Services; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00327
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00327
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/04/06, 1:00 pm, 401-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/18/06, 9:00 am, 401-S
• CS/CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 1 -SJ 00448; CS read first time on 04/19/06 -SJ 00450
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00448
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means, 04/24/06, 12:00 pm, 412-K
• CS/CS/CS by- Ways and Means; YEAS 13 NAYS 1 -SJ 00581; CS read first time on 04/26/06 -SJ 00584
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00581
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00738
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00966
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Died on Calendar, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 7121 (Ch. 2006-71)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.