CS/SB 1708: Florida Disaster Supplier Program
GENERAL BILL by Domestic Security ; Wise
Florida Disaster Supplier Program; creates said program; provides purpose of program; creates Florida Disaster Supplier Program Council; provides purpose, membership, terms, & organization of council; provides duties & responsibilities of council; requires report; provides for termination of council. Creates 252.63.
Last Action: 5/5/2006 Senate - Died in Committee on Community Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Domestic Security; Community Affairs; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Domestic Security; Community Affairs; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 00139
• On Committee agenda-- Domestic Security, 03/15/06, 9:00 am, 301-S
• CS by Domestic Security; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00276; CS read first time on 03/22/06 -SJ 00306
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 00276
• Died in Committee on Community Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.