CS/CS/HB 1399: Regulation of Building Inspection Professionals
GENERAL BILL by Policy & Budget Council ; Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council ; Domino ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Porth ; Homan ; Sands
Regulation of Building Inspection Professionals; creates parts XV & XVI, of Miscellaneous Professions & Occupations law, re regulation of home inspectors, mold remediators & mold assessors; authorizes DBPR to establish fees; provides for certification of partnerships & corps. offering home inspection services; requires home inspectors to maintain specified insurance policy; requires certificate of authorization for certain persons & entities practicing home inspections, etc. Creates 468.83-.8423.
Last Action: 5/2/2007 House - Placed on Calendar -HJ 01029; Substituted CS/CS/CS/SB 2234; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/CS/SB 2234 (Ch. 2007-235) -HJ 01017
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -HJ 00099
• Referred to Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00184
• Referred to Business Regulation (JE) by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council -HJ 00225
• On Committee agenda-- Business Regulation (JE), 03/29/07, 4:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Business Regulation (JE); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -HJ 00312
• Now in Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council -HJ 00312
• On Council agenda-- Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council, 04/12/07, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Jobs & Entrepreneurship Council; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 00516
• CS read 1st time on 04/18/07 -HJ 00515; CS filed
• Now in Policy & Budget Council -HJ 00569
• On Council agenda-- Policy & Budget Council, 04/25/07, 9:00 am, 212-K
• CS/CS by- Policy & Budget Council; YEAS 28 NAYS 0 -HJ 00706; CS read 1st time on 04/25/07 -HJ 00703; CS filed
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 01029; Substituted CS/CS/CS/SB 2234; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to CS/CS/CS/SB 2234 (Ch. 2007-235) -HJ 01017
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.